Screenshot_20221027-004742.png
"Now I love and will love" ❤️
mimosa
500 Posts
500 Posts

#ThorntonThursday ❤️

Post by mimosa »

I like that one.

My word, Forsteriaana! TT is early for you! Haven't gone to bed yet?! :rofl :tongue

ME
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

#ThorntonThursday ❤️

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

mimosa wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:04 pm My word, Forsteriaana! TT is early for you! Haven't gone to bed yet?!
Well, in true there's a late night where I'm, so I have already TT, but I'm in bed, yes! :rofl And glad you like this fanart, cuz I love it! :loveeyes :heart
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

#ThorntonThursday ❤️

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

Happy #ThorntonThursday everyone! :love :heart
Attachments
Screenshot_20221103-002752.png
merry

1500 Posts
1500 Posts

#ThorntonThursday ❤️

Post by merry »

That's beautiful, Forsteriaana! :love :hugs

You can just about see that happy, disbelieving-his-luck, tender face behind this enormous hat :D
ttposted.jpg
"... not to be told a story, but to live inside a dream." - Hades, The Burnt City
DaisyNinjaGirl
500 Posts
500 Posts

#ThorntonThursday ❤️

Post by DaisyNinjaGirl »

That whole train station scene has got so much "did that just happen???" from both actors, it's utterly delightful.
(she/her)
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

#ThorntonThursday ❤️

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

You're welcome, merry. Yeah, yours also are beautiful. I love this moment. He looks so happy to see her and really can't believe that she's really there and it's not a ghost! :loveeyes :heart
Philipaholt
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

#ThorntonThursday ❤️

Post by Philipaholt »

7f7d165cff0c59a8a821547d495dd460.jpg
🤭🤭🤭
The secret of life lies in laughter and humility. —GKC
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

#ThorntonThursday ❤️

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

:rofl :rofl :rofl
mimosa
500 Posts
500 Posts

#ThorntonThursday ❤️

Post by mimosa »

:rofl
:lol: I can see it! Oh my word. How accurate is that!

ME
CorvidCordelia

#ThorntonThursday ❤️

Post by CorvidCordelia »

:lol:
ComicLitChick

#ThorntonThursday ❤️

Post by ComicLitChick »

Thursday after work and wondering what to feed the hairy men in my house. While I think on that here's a pic of John Thornton, (I used to put words in his mouth) from a while back.
Attachments
What makes you think that?
What makes you think that?
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

#ThorntonThursday ❤️

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

Happy #ThorntonThursday everyone. This time from me is a video. Well, there's a story and it's bad, but I like music there. So beautiful. I promise that next time I won't posting sad videos! 😁😍❤️❤️‍🔥

PS. I don't know why there show that it's not available, cuz I can see it in YT. I don't delete it there. If you also not seeing it, then push that little YT icon in the lower right corner and then you'll see it in YT. Very strange! 🤷‍♀️😉
merry

1500 Posts
1500 Posts

#ThorntonThursday ❤️

Post by merry »

Very odd, I couldn't get it to play either. I 'purified' the link on ViewPure (a handy little site) and this one works for me ok. It could be that old 'this user has restricted the uK from viewing her content' thing?

"... not to be told a story, but to live inside a dream." - Hades, The Burnt City
merry

1500 Posts
1500 Posts

#ThorntonThursday ❤️

Post by merry »

It was terribly, terribly sad tho! But beautiful! and of course, as I often say, they have to be sad before they can be happy :love

beautiful music too, Fossy!
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

#ThorntonThursday ❤️

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

merry wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:42 am Very odd, I couldn't get it to play either. I 'purified' the link on ViewPure (a handy little site) and this one works for me ok. It could be that old 'this user has restricted the uK from viewing her content' thing?
Yes, it could be, merry. I didn't think about it. Then I understand why I saw that text. :ohwell But so wonderful that you found way how to repost it Thank you very much for that and for this link. I already saved it! 😀 :cuddle
merry wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:43 am It was terribly, terribly sad tho! But beautiful! and of course, as I often say, they have to be sad before they can be happy :love

beautiful music too, Fossy!
Yes, it is and agree. They was so long way until their hapiness. :love And yeah, music is very beautiful! :heart
merry

1500 Posts
1500 Posts

#ThorntonThursday ❤️

Post by merry »

North and South is really such a very sad story, isn't it. If we hadn't had that final 8 minutes - the platform scene - I doubt that a single one of us would ever have watched it again!! I can bear all the sadness, knowing there is to be a HEA - but if there wasn't one....

As for the video, I've looked at it again and realised we actually didn't need ViewPure (though it may be handy for some things). All we need to do is, on the youtube video we want to share, to RightClick the page which brings up this menu, and choose Copy video Url - rather than taking the address from the browser, which adds on some unnecessary crap.
video.png
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

#ThorntonThursday ❤️

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

merry wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:07 am North and South is really such a very sad story, isn't it. If we hadn't had that final 8 minutes - the platform scene - I doubt that a single one of us would ever have watched it again!! I can bear all the sadness, knowing there is to be a HEA - but if there wasn't one....
Well, yes, but I'm not looking to it like that. For me this so romantic and passionate love story. That can feel. I can fell that, at least. :love :heart But yeah, you're right, merry. If it wasn't for that the platform scene and HEA, then I definitely will not watch it. Maybe once and not more, cuz I don't like romantic stories (historicals and moderns) without HEA. I just couldn't bear if our lovebirds was seperated and never see each other again. No, that could be very sad and I really never have watched it. :nono :)
merry wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:07 am As for the video, I've looked at it again and realised we actually didn't need ViewPure (though it may be handy for some things). All we need to do is, on the youtube video we want to share, to RightClick the page which brings up this menu, and choose Copy video Url - rather than taking the address from the browser, which adds on some unnecessary crap.
Wow, I didn't know about this. Thank you very much, merry. Now I will know. 😃In true I will try both - this and that ViewPure website too. Thanks again! :cuddle
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

#ThorntonThursday ❤️

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

Happy #ThorntonThursday everyone! :loveeyes :heart ❤️‍🔥

ive always loved the north!!! edit by_ @theladyofgondor_... follow her on instagram, shes my sister!!!.jpg