#MargaretMonday 🌻

Philipaholt
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

#MargaretMonday 🌻

Post by Philipaholt »

QueenCorbeau wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:56 pm So it's Tuesday now, but I finally found the picture I wanted to share yesterday. I don't know why but I'm drawn to this image over and over. I used this as the base to make a wallpaper aaaaages ago. (Which is why it took so long to dig it up. I had to find my external hard drive and sift through a bunch of old screencaps, etc.)
gorgeous. the whole composition is striking
The secret of life lies in laughter and humility. —GKC
DaisyNinjaGirl
500 Posts
500 Posts

#MargaretMonday 🌻

Post by DaisyNinjaGirl »

QueenCorbeau wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:56 pm So it's Tuesday now, but I finally found the picture I wanted to share yesterday. I don't know why but I'm drawn to this image over and over. I used this as the base to make a wallpaper aaaaages ago. (Which is why it took so long to dig it up. I had to find my external hard drive and sift through a bunch of old screencaps, etc.)
I love the way she's backlit against the light. And the lace of the curtains softening what is a quite harrowing scene.
(she/her)
AnnabellaGrace
100 Posts
100 Posts

#MargaretMonday 🌻

Post by AnnabellaGrace »

I love this picture of our beautiful Margaret! I can almost hearing her telling Mr. Thornton while she was standing there by the window that her friend Bessie Higgins was dying.

I do not know why they did not give her prettier clothes in N & S.
Philipaholt
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

#MargaretMonday 🌻

Post by Philipaholt »

Daniela-Denby-Ashe-is-not-the-right-actress-to-play-Margaret-Hale.jpg
The secret of life lies in laughter and humility. —GKC