1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Fanfic ideas

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

Forsteriaana30 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:12 am
mimosa wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:00 pm
Forsteriaana30 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:46 am

Hi, Dorkomatic. Welcome here. :wave

Reading your idea I remembered two stories which was similar to this, but without pregnancy thing. Well, sounds good and I would love to read although I don't like that Margaret would marry Mr. Bell, but it gives some drama and intrigue to this story. So that's why I would enjoy it. 😃 And I would love to try to write it, but unfortunately, I'm busy with my book writing. I agree with Tom that Merry would write this. She would do it perferct, but also Tom would make this great. I hope there will be someone who will take this and write. Fingers crossed! 😍🤞
Fossy, I'm pretty good at remembering stories or know where to look, but now my mind went blank...do you remember which ones those were again?

ME
This is one of them - https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10546999/1/ who is unfinished, but can't remember that other's title and author. Only remember that I read them both in FF.net! :up
So I found that other "Margaret married Mr. Bell" fic - https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9428812/5/Different-way. It's finished. Enjoy! :up
"Now I love and will love" ❤️
QueenCorbeau

Fanfic ideas

Post by QueenCorbeau »

Not sure if this has been brought up before, but something I'd like to see would be something entirely from Hannah's POV. Could go pre-canon through canon and post, but I'd love more insight into her character. I admit to a mild obsession with her, especially as portrayed by Sinéad Cusack.
My mind is at rest for my soul she has blessed with a touch of her love.
DarkshireLass
50 Posts
50 Posts

Fanfic ideas

Post by DarkshireLass »

QueenCorbeau wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:30 am Not sure if this has been brought up before, but something I'd like to see would be something entirely from Hannah's POV. Could go pre-canon through canon and post, but I'd love more insight into her character. I admit to a mild obsession with her, especially as portrayed by Sinéad Cusack.
In Facing the Future I gave her an AU storyline and a romance. She was not the main POV, though. I think there have been other stories which are from Mrs T's POV, but not a whole retelling, as far as I can remember.
Dorkomatic

Fanfic ideas

Post by Dorkomatic »

So I had a couple other ideas. It isn't very fleshed out, and not quite as spicy as my last idea. The characters would be a little OOC.

Ideas # 1: A fic where Margret is the one to propose.
-AU where the mill failing never happens
- Margret's mother and father want to see her settled before they die and her father is sending her back to London whether she likes it or not and/or arranging for her to marry Mr. Lennox whether she likes it or not.
- Margret asks Mr. Thornton to do her the favor of marrying her because she is desperate not to return to London/marry Mr. Lennox. Even though they have their differences, she believes that Mr. Thornton is probably the only one who would help her.
- Mr. Thornton is SHOCKED by her unconventional proposal. Not only is it highly inappropriate for a women to propose, he had always assumed there was no possible way that Margret would ever accept his affections.
- Mr. Hale does not consent to the marriage.
-Mr. Thornton and Margaret elope.
- spicy consummation scene (in order for the elopement to be valid prior to returning home) with a virgin and nervous Margret who didn't take this aspect of the marriage into consideration at all.
- HEA

Idea number 2:
- NOT modern day AU
-Secret BDSM dom/sub relationship develops between Mr. Thornton and Margret. Very dubious consent. VERY taboo for the time.
- somehow HEA happens eventually
This one is not at all fleshed out but I think it has potential.
dianakc
400 Posts
400 Posts

Fanfic ideas

Post by dianakc »

Dorkomatic wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:54 pm So I had a couple other ideas. It isn't very fleshed out, and not quite as spicy as my last idea. The characters would be a little OOC.

- Margret's mother and father want to see her settled before they die and her father is sending her back to London whether she likes it or not and/or arranging for her to marry Mr. Lennox whether she likes it or not.
- Margret asks Mr. Thornton to do her the favor of marrying her because she is desperate not to return to London/marry Mr. Lennox. Even though they have their differences, she believes that Mr. Thornton is probably the only one who would help her.
- Mr. Thornton is SHOCKED by her unconventional proposal. Not only is it highly inappropriate for a women to propose, he had always assumed there was no possible way that Margret would ever accept his affections.
- spicy consummation scene (in order for the elopement to be valid prior to returning home) with a virgin and nervous Margret who didn't take this aspect of the marriage into consideration at all.
- HEA

Idea number 2:
- NOT modern day AU
-Secret BDSM dom/sub relationship develops between Mr. Thornton and Margret. Very dubious consent. VERY taboo for the time.
I like the concept of the first one for sure
Philipaholt
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Fanfic ideas

Post by Philipaholt »

dianakc wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:11 pm
Dorkomatic wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:54 pm So I had a couple other ideas. It isn't very fleshed out, and not quite as spicy as my last idea. The characters would be a little OOC.

- HEA

Idea number 2:
- NOT modern day AU
I can see you writing #1 Diana
The secret of life lies in laughter and humility. —GKC
dianakc
400 Posts
400 Posts

Fanfic ideas

Post by dianakc »

Philipaholt wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:33 pm
dianakc wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:11 pm

- HEA

Idea number 2:
- NOT modern day AU
I can see you writing #1 Diana
Yes, maybe part way through. I'll have a think