jokes, funny pics... anything for the lolz
- Posts: 957
- Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:15 pm
- Location: Near The New Forest
I thought Merry would like this.
Like the late Chaircat Midge, I am not always right.
- Posts: 1673
- Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:01 pm
- Location: Cotswolds, UK
OC I actually laughed out loud at that joke
It works perfectly on more than one level
It's wonderful. I shall send it to Juliet!
"I used to be a picture in a storybook. Then I escaped." - Hades, The Burnt City
- 500 Posts
- Posts: 818
- Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:39 pm
- Location: Austria
"I'm not sure I'd know how to dabble." 8-)
- Posts: 774
- Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:10 pm
Horses like their oats don't they..
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.
(Terry Pratchett 1948-2015)