N&S clothes

Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

N&S clothes

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

I saw these in Twitter and thought how much they can fit to Margaret when she's with her beloved John's baby . 🥰 Maybe these are not so beautiful, but I like them and can imagine her in it. 😃 In true this was like research for me for my continue and other stories too. 😁 So I thought that maybe it would be good to make a new topic where we can drop more pics with 1850s clothes which would fit our lovebirds. :heart Yes, also for John too. 🥰 And of course, it would help for our stories too. So welcome to share your pics here! :up

Resizer_16752023548131.jpeg
Resizer_16752023663703.jpeg
And this could also fit Margaret very well I think! 🥰
FB_IMG_1675199778855.jpg
"Now I love and will love" ❤️
merry

1500 Posts
1500 Posts

N&S clothes

Post by merry »

Lovely idea for a topic, Fossy!

I love that you are thinking ahead to pregnancy clothes for our Margaret :cuddle I really like that first dress!

I had a quick look for 'Victorian men's shirt' (of course I did :lol)
"... not to be told a story, but to live inside a dream." - Hades, The Burnt City
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

N&S clothes

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

merry wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:46 pm Lovely idea for a topic, Fossy!

I love that you are thinking ahead to pregnancy clothes for our Margaret :cuddle I really like that first dress!

I had a quick look for 'Victorian men's shirt' (of course I did :lol)
Thank you very much, merry. :cuddle Glad you like this topic. Yeah, I wanted to share these and thought then need to new topic for it and I made it. 😁 Only I saw that Colleen was made similar topic time ago, so I hope it's ok, that there's two topics with the same mean. 😊

Anyway, I'll be waiting for your "Victorian men's shirt"! :loveeyes
merry

1500 Posts
1500 Posts

N&S clothes

Post by merry »

This was what I had in mind - someone posted it on the old board!
shirt.jpg

Darcy Clothing
"... not to be told a story, but to live inside a dream." - Hades, The Burnt City
impossibleusay
50 Posts
50 Posts

N&S clothes

Post by impossibleusay »

Yes, Fossy - many trips to the draper's with Fanny to pick out all those new clothes! Only the finest for the mother of the next young Thornton, of course!

And that white shirt, Merry - so cool that you can buy those today. Sure beats having to try to find or make a pattern and sew your own, I'm sure!
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

N&S clothes

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

impossibleusay wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:56 am Yes, Fossy - many trips to the draper's with Fanny to pick out all those new clothes! Only the finest for the mother of the next young Thornton, of course!
Right, Impy? :lol Both of young Thornton women would need to doing it - Margaret and Fanny. Maybe that dress for pregnancy time couldn't suit Margaret, 'cuz it's not so beautiful, but something like that she would wear I think and Fanny too! 😁 :heart
merry

1500 Posts
1500 Posts

N&S clothes

Post by merry »

Maybe that dress for pregnancy time couldn't suit Margaret, 'cuz it's not so beautiful, but something like that she would wear I think
I actually like that dress! ok it's rather a 'sombre' colour but it looks silky and the pattern would be flattering.

I can't get my mind of John in his white shirt now :rolleyes or out of it :blush