The Weavers and Spinners - our group collabs - all welcome!

TRavine
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by TRavine »

PenelopePitstop wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:26 am So looking forward to reading your story Merry based on my fluffy outline!
Indeed, I am looking forward to reading all of your Christmas surprise stories, with a glass of sherry in one hand and a mince pie in the other! :xmas_hat
So wishing you all a very happy Christmas! Thank you Millers for spreading and sharing some North & South Christmas spirit!
Xx :grouphug
Penelope!!! Fancy running into you. I tried to contact you privately but I think your PM function is turned off. Is there anywhere I can reach you?
"I'm not sure I'd know how to dabble." 8-)
PenelopePitstop

Post by PenelopePitstop »

Hi Tom, just checked my settings, should be able to PM me now.
AnnabellaGrace
100 Posts
100 Posts

Post by AnnabellaGrace »

I am going to post mine on the 13th or 14th, as I need time to do some final revisions on mine, but it will definitely be posted with the collaboration.

I just read several pages of this thread and realized that just as merry will have in her story, John learns of Fred at a dinner with the Hales in mine. I am going to trust that our stories will be different in other ways, and it will not matter. :heart :heart :heart

Looking forward to reading all of your stories!
dianakc
400 Posts
400 Posts

Post by dianakc »

AnnabellaGrace wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:37 pm I am going to post mine on the 13th or 14th, as I need time to do some final revisions on mine, but it will definitely be posted with the collaboration.

I just read several pages of this thread and realized that just as merry will have in her story, John learns of Fred at a dinner with the Hales in mine. I am going to trust that our stories will be different in other ways, and it will not matter. :heart :heart :heart

I have a Fred confession in mine too. All will be fine I'm sure. I'm really looking forward to reading them all x
TRavine
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by TRavine »

AnnabellaGrace wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:37 pm I am going to post mine on the 13th or 14th, as I need time to do some final revisions on mine, but it will definitely be posted with the collaboration.

Not to worry, Annabella. I am absolutely certain that every story will be unique in its own way and we will adore each and every one of them. If ideas are used in multiple stories that only means that they are so good that many people enjoy them, which makes having more versions of them all the better. :)
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

Don't worry, Annabella. It's alright. How Tom said, that if we using similar ideas then stories is and will be good. I can't wait to read all stories. They'll be great I feel! 😃🥰
"Now I love and will love" ❤️
AnnabellaGrace
100 Posts
100 Posts

Post by AnnabellaGrace »

dianakc wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:40 pm

I have a Fred confession in mine too. All will be fine I'm sure. I'm really looking forward to reading them all x
It is going to be so much fun to read our different takes on this! I am looking forward to all the stories! :heart :heart :heart
AnnabellaGrace
100 Posts
100 Posts

Post by AnnabellaGrace »

TRavine wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:42 pm

Not to worry, Annabella. I am absolutely certain that every story will be unique in its own way and we will adore each and every one of them. If ideas are used in multiple stories that only means that they are so good that many people enjoy them, which makes having more versions of them all the better. :)
Thank you, and I agree! I am really excited to read all the stories in the collaboration. We are all so supportive of each other. :love
AnnabellaGrace
100 Posts
100 Posts

Post by AnnabellaGrace »

Forsteriaana30 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:54 pm

Don't worry, Annabella. It's alright. How Tom said, that if we using similar ideas then stories is and will be good. I can't wait to read all stories. They'll be great I feel! 😃🥰
Thank you, my friend! It will be amazing to read each other's stories. :heart :heart :heart
TRavine
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by TRavine »

I will publish the collection tomorrow after I get home from work which will be around 2pm Austrian time. Is that okay for everyone?
dianakc
400 Posts
400 Posts

Post by dianakc »

TRavine wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:14 pm I will publish the collection tomorrow after I get home from work which will be around 2pm Austrian time. Is that okay for everyone?
Yep
TRavine
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by TRavine »

Collection is going online in the next two hours. If your story is not right on top of the main page afterwards, change the date to the current date.
TRavine
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by TRavine »

The collection is up. 😁
dianakc
400 Posts
400 Posts

Post by dianakc »

TRavine wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:19 pm The collection is up. 😁
Thank you for sorting this Tom xc
merry

2000 Posts
2000 Posts

Post by merry »

Thank you, Tom! :hugs
"... not to be told a story, but to live inside a dream." - Hades, The Burnt City
ColleenD
300 Posts
300 Posts

Post by ColleenD »

Thanks Tom!

I posted mine today.
DarkshireLass
50 Posts
50 Posts

Post by DarkshireLass »

yes, thanks Tom.
dianakc
400 Posts
400 Posts

Post by dianakc »

My 12 days of Christmas N&S visual version has begun. I hope you sing along each day as it should fit with the tune (this stuff isn't thrown together you know) 🤣😊❤️
AnnabellaGrace
100 Posts
100 Posts

Post by AnnabellaGrace »

dianakc wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:36 pm My 12 days of Christmas N&S visual version has begun. I hope you sing along each day as it should fit with the tune (this stuff isn't thrown together you know) 🤣😊❤️
I am so glad you are doing this! Thank you!

I posted, Christmas Blessings this morning. Now that I have my story finished, I am going to enjoy reading all of the other stories.
dianakc
400 Posts
400 Posts

Post by dianakc »

AnnabellaGrace wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:01 pm
dianakc wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:36 pm My 12 days of Christmas N&S visual version has begun. I hope you sing along each day as it should fit with the tune (this stuff isn't thrown together you know) 🤣😊❤️
I am so glad you are doing this! Thank you!

I posted, Christmas Blessings this morning. Now that I have my story finished, I am going to enjoy reading all of the other stories.
Brilliant! I look forward to reading yours too ❤️