The Weavers and Spinners - our group collabs - all welcome!

mimosa
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by mimosa »

I'm hoping to write one or two more, but I'll pass the three I have on to you, Tom. I hope to have it done by my Saturday morning.

ME
merry

1500 Posts
1500 Posts

Post by merry »

Thank you Tom for such clear advice. I did one at Christmas for a Miller collection but had already forgotten how :blush

I've done two and they are both as good as they're going to get so I'll put those up tomorrow.

This has been so much fun and completely different and got new people WRITING! everything we hoped for from the Mill, isn't it?

:bighug
"... not to be told a story, but to live inside a dream." - Hades, The Burnt City
dianakc
400 Posts
400 Posts

Post by dianakc »

merry wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:31 pm Thank you Tom for such clear advice. I did one at Christmas for a Miller collection but had already forgotten how :blush

I've done two and they are both as good as they're going to get so I'll put those up tomorrow.

This has been so much fun and completely different and got new people WRITING! everything we hoped for from the Mill, isn't it?

:bighug
Yes managed to get my 2 on
Philipaholt
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Philipaholt »

I've got mine up and I cannot wait for the 28th!
The secret of life lies in laughter and humility. —GKC
merry

1500 Posts
1500 Posts

Post by merry »

Mine are up, I just need to remember to change the date!
"... not to be told a story, but to live inside a dream." - Hades, The Burnt City
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

So, guys, I changed my mind and decided to participate in this drabble thing, 'cuz I felt regert that I wouldn't be here, but I want so much be here with you all together, so I wrote 2 new drabbles and already added them in collection. :blush Now I can't wait to read all your drabbles! 😃🥰
"Now I love and will love" ❤️
Philipaholt
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Philipaholt »

Forsteriaana30 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:40 pm So, guys, I changed my mind and decided to participate in this drabble thing, 'cuz I felt regert that I wouldn't be here, but I want so much be here with you all together, so I wrote 2 new drabbles and already added them in collection. :blush Now I can't wait to read all your drabbles! 😃🥰
I'm so glad you'll be joining us fossy. 🤗
TRavine
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by TRavine »

Quick reminder that tomorrow I'll publish the collection. I will probably do it in the late afternoon/evening Austrian time. Will everyone manage to set their publication date to the 28th until then? You can only do it directly on the day.

If you don't manage in time, you can always change the publication date after the fact.
"I'm not sure I'd know how to dabble." 8-)
dianakc
400 Posts
400 Posts

Post by dianakc »

TRavine wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:19 pm Quick reminder that tomorrow I'll publish the collection. I will probably do it in the late afternoon/evening Austrian time. Will everyone manage to set their publication date to the 28th until then? You can only do it directly on the day.

If you don't manage in time, you can always change the publication date after the fact.
Will do x
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

TRavine wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:19 pm Quick reminder that tomorrow I'll publish the collection. I will probably do it in the late afternoon/evening Austrian time. Will everyone manage to set their publication date to the 28th until then? You can only do it directly on the day.

I'll doing it from morning! 😃👍
Philipaholt
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Philipaholt »

Thank you Tom! You're the best. It's a lot of work and I'm so thankful for you volunteering to handle it
TRavine
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by TRavine »

I'm happy to announce that the drabbles are up! :clap :clap :clap
Thank you to EVERYONE who participated.

Diana, the date on your two stories is still February 24th. This is not a problem, they are still showing up on the main page, but if you want them to jump on top, just go to your stories, click on "edit", then scroll down to the section "Associations" and tick the box beside "Set a different publication date". Then change the date to February 28th and click post again and it should update.
"I'm not sure I'd know how to dabble." 8-)
dianakc
400 Posts
400 Posts

Post by dianakc »

TRavine wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:53 pm I'm happy to announce that the drabbles are up! :clap :clap :clap

Diana, the date on your two stories is still February 24th. This is not a problem, they are still showing up on the main page, but if you want them to jump on top, just go to your stories, click on "edit", then scroll down to the section "Associations" and tick the box beside "Set a different publication date". Then change the date to February 28th and click post again and it should update.
I've done it. Thanks for explaining how. I'm so hopeless!
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

TRavine wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:53 pm I'm happy to announce that the drabbles are up! :clap :clap :clap

Wonderful, Tom. Now new stories are what to read. Thank you so much for this! :cuddle 😃 :clap
merry

1500 Posts
1500 Posts

Post by merry »

Philipaholt wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:31 pm Thank you Tom! You're the best. It's a lot of work and I'm so thankful for you volunteering to handle it
Ditto! :bighug

Wow well done everyone! They are literally all little gems!
dianakc
400 Posts
400 Posts

Post by dianakc »

Well done everyone, ans special 👏 to Tom for sorting it. I've had a lovely hour reading them all x
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

Guys, you're all wonderful. :bighug
Love your all drabbles. They're amazing and from few of them I would love to read sequels! :loveeyes ❤️👏
impossibleusay
50 Posts
50 Posts

Post by impossibleusay »

Everyone, you've completely blown me away with all of your amazingly well written drabbles! What a treat of an evening to spend enjoying all of your hard work. I'm in awe of how talented you all are and am so thankful that you've shared it with us all! And of course, thank you to Tom for coordinating! :bighug
mimosa
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by mimosa »

Okay, that was fun.

I read all the drabbles as soon as they were posted, soooooooo many good drabbles and I enjoyed them all, some so strategically awesome; I've only just commented on everyone's drabbles and answered some of the comments on mine.

Pippa, I can't get over the pics!

What a lark.

ME
Last edited by mimosa on Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Philipaholt
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Philipaholt »

mimosa wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:07 pm Okay, that was fun.

I read all the drabbles as soon as they were posted, soooooooo many good drabbles and I enjoyed them all, some so strategically awesome; I've only just commented on everyone's drabbles and answered some of the comments on mine.

Pippa, I can't get over the pics!

What a lark.

ME
Oh mim thank you 🥰 I spent a lot of time choosing them and I hoped people would like it!