Cheer about 53AP and good old ernie

The Good, the Bad and the Annoying.
Furby

250 Posts
250 Posts

Post by Furby »

Well done merry claiming the third luck before the month and year ran out. 70 pounds is a good prize if usually only 30. Are the messages automated or is there a poor person working new year's eve night shift sending out text messages. British gas can't run their auto meter reading phone lines outside of 9 to 5 now so I suppose even automated systems need staff. I hope the lottery worker has a day off today instead.

Premium bonds are done on the third working day so next millionaire soon and good luck to us all. The 25 pound prizes get sent later in the month. I think I prefer smaller amounts really a million would be a headache. Opening one new ISA was not at all easy so trying to split a million would need a lot of banks all of whom play the we don't like customers any more go away game. The lottery has a new game now which pays you 10000 a month or something that would be a better prize.
Patience

100 Posts
100 Posts

Post by Patience »

Merry, yay to the win! 👏 Boo to the bill. 😞
merry

500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by merry »

Opening one new ISA was not at all easy so trying to split a million would need a lot of banks all of whom play the we don't like customers any more go away game. The lottery has a new game now which pays you 10000 a month or something that would be a better prize.
The go-away game :rofl

If I get the million this month I will hire a financial adviser who will do all the work for me!

I like the sound of the monthly pay-out lottery, I'll have to try that one. Then I could afford to fix Fizzy EVERY month! :whip
"We see the storm on the horizon and draw in our sails." - Elizabeth Gaskell