Welcome to new members, please read!

merry

2000 Posts
2000 Posts

Post by merry »

And a warm welcome too to SailorvsRedMask, which is a bit of a mouthful so I'm calling you Sailor for now until anyone comes up with a better cute little nick!

I'm so excited to get two new members! Thank you so much for coming!
"... not to be told a story, but to live inside a dream." - Hades, The Burnt City
mimosa
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by mimosa »

Welcome 4eva and Sailor

We love new members. Please check out all the topics and join in the conversation.

ME
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

Welcome, Sailor. Hope you'll like here. Enjoy! :wave
"Now I love and will love" ❤️
TRavine
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by TRavine »

A very warm welcome to our new members! :) I hope you'll have a lovely time here. Feel free to comment on any topic or post new ones! :)
"I'm not sure I'd know how to dabble." 8-)
dianakc
400 Posts
400 Posts

Post by dianakc »

Hi 4eva. What a great name. I'm not on ff.net either, I'm on AO3 though. Welcome to the forum xx
dianakc
400 Posts
400 Posts

Post by dianakc »

Ooh and Sailor! Welcome! Xx
Philipaholt
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Philipaholt »

I love that the forum is still gathering new members. Hello to you both!

:bighug
The secret of life lies in laughter and humility. —GKC
Kaybell

Post by Kaybell »

Hello everyone! I’m Kaybell from AO3. I spent years as an anonymous reader before finally making a screen name a couple years back so that I could publish my one and only fic (which I never finished, sigh). I LOVE N&S and am happy I found this fun site! I read about it on a fic from TRavine.
mimosa
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by mimosa »

Kaybell wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:01 pm Hello everyone! I’m Kaybell from AO3. I spent years as an anonymous reader before finally making a screen name a couple years back so that I could publish my one and only fic (which I never finished, sigh). I LOVE N&S and am happy I found this fun site! I read about it on a fic from TRavine.
WELCOME, KAYBELL!!!

Glad to meet you! Most of the Millers will tell you in their fics to head out over here. Thanks to merry (SomebodyLovesSebastian) for the MILL!!!!!!

Please enjoy all the threads that we have at the Mill! There are lots of cool details if you go through some of the old threads.

We have some awesome writers here and some who are just readers, some who have done both.

I used to be just a reader, but then I started proofreading/editing for a couple of writers, and then I started writing a couple special/seasonal pieces. I think that I'm only at the one-shot level, and every now and then.

Wonderful to see you.

ME
TRavine
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by TRavine »

Kaybell wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:01 pm Hello everyone! I’m Kaybell from AO3. I spent years as an anonymous reader before finally making a screen name a couple years back so that I could publish my one and only fic (which I never finished, sigh). I LOVE N&S and am happy I found this fun site! I read about it on a fic from TRavine.
Kaybell!!! Oh how lovely to see you here! Welcome to the mill. :) I hope you'll have a blast here. We need someone to reactivate some of our topics or come up with new ideas of what we could talk about regarding N&S. Feel free to post in any topic. I need to go and check out your fanfic. Maybe you will still finish it one day?
"I'm not sure I'd know how to dabble." 8-)
mimosa
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by mimosa »

Maybe, Kaybell, hanging around and chatting with us, we''ll all encourage you to finish that fic. I remember hoping to find out what happened next! You kind of left us at a climax!

ME
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

Hi, Kaybell!

Welcome here. Enjoy our forum. I remember that I had read your N&S story and it was really good, but on what cliffhanger it stopped in last chapter. Maybe we really can encourage you to finish it. It would be wonderful.😃

I also first was only reader, but then it was the Millers who encouraged me to try write N&S stories and I still doing it. 🥰 I love writing and I'm doing it a long time. ❤️ I'm still stuck in one-shot level, but already some time I'm trying to get finish my first multi-chapter story. And I really hope that I would post it soon. 😁

Btw, we have a N&S group on Discord app. So if you want to join us there then let us know! :up
merry

2000 Posts
2000 Posts

Post by merry »

Welcome Kaybell!!! How lovely to see you here !

Welcome too to TJMaine36 who joined yesterday, and I only just noticed. I don't know how to 'tag' on here so I hope she sees this.

You are both very welcome here, such a nice bunch of people.

:grouphug
"... not to be told a story, but to live inside a dream." - Hades, The Burnt City
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

Welcome, TJMaine36. Hope you'll like here. Enjoy our forum! :wave
Kaybell

Post by Kaybell »

Thank you for the warm welcome! I never realized there were places to chat with other N&S lovers. How exciting!!
Yes, I left my fic on a huge cliffhanger, which wasn’t my intention. I have written, and re-written the next chapter so many times, but was never happy with it. I just felt stuck. I couldn’t figure out which direction I wanted the story to go in, and everything I wrote seemed to not be good enough. But I still want to finish it! Hopefully, I will find some inspiration here!
mimosa
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by mimosa »

Forsteriaana30 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:16 pm Welcome, TJMaine36. Hope you'll like here. Enjoy our forum! :wave
Welcome TJ!!! I hope you enjoy our forum. Take a look around and dive right it. That's just how we like it.

ME
Violet83
50 Posts
50 Posts

Post by Violet83 »

Hi everyone! I'm Violet83 from AO3. After reading so many of your N&S stories over there, I've finally decided to join you over here too! I have no expertise in how to post to a forum of this kind, so I hope to figure it out as I go along! I'm an avid reader, but sadly not a writer (unless we count the hours a day I spend writing legal contracts and documents in my day job). I'm looking forward to being part of this lovely group of people!
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

Violet83 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:45 pm Hi everyone! I'm Violet83 from AO3. After reading so many of your N&S stories over there, I've finally decided to join you over here too! I have no expertise in how to post to a forum of this kind, so I hope to figure it out as I go along! I'm an avid reader, but sadly not a writer (unless we count the hours a day I spend writing legal contracts and documents in my day job). I'm looking forward to being part of this lovely group of people!
Hello, Violet. Welcome in our forum. :wave Glad tou have you here. I also was a avid reader in the beginning but then these lovely Millers encouraged me to try write N&S stories and now I'm not only reader, but also writer who is trying to get out from one shots level to her first multi chapter story. 😂 But I am an experienced writer. :blush Feel free to write in any topics here when you will be used to understand how it's all working here. You can also make new topics if you want to share something with us. Enjoy! 😃
dianakc
400 Posts
400 Posts

Post by dianakc »

Hi Kaybell,
Lovely to meet you. It's lovely to welcome new readers/writers to the group xx
dianakc
400 Posts
400 Posts

Post by dianakc »

Hi TJ. Welcome to the Mill forum x