How about a Millers' Chat in the new Chatroom?

merry

2000 Posts
2000 Posts

Post by merry »

Thanks for organising a Miller Chat tomorrow again, Fozzy! :clapping
"... not to be told a story, but to live inside a dream." - Hades, The Burnt City
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

Hey, guys. Sorry, that I'm not in non Millers chat, but something I'm not feel good. I have a little soar throat and runny nose, and feel like I will be temperature, but it's not (I measured it). Well, nothing serious, but I feel very tired too. 😓

Anyway, I'll trying to be in chat tomorrow evening around 7 - 8pm. During the day I'll going to celebrate my niece's name day, but it will be from 2pm until 5pm, so I'll be home in the evening. So, please, join to chat if anyone wants! :up
"Now I love and will love" ❤️
DaisyNinjaGirl
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by DaisyNinjaGirl »

Hi Fossy, I hope you feel better soon!
(she/her)
mimosa
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by mimosa »

Well, I know there was a chat yesterday, because I was part of it for a while; today I popped in for just a second just to see if there was one happening. I saw at least four people, but I couldn't invest the time today, so I hope y'all had a great time.

ME
merry

2000 Posts
2000 Posts

Post by merry »

I think it's this coming Saturday we're going for a very special Miller Chat - with music from Tom's Dad, who is the loveliest man and has a radio show once a month (a few of you have heard it already.)

I thought it would be nice if we all listened to it (he plays the most wonderful music) as we chatted.

Tom will have to remind us of the exact times but it won't be Daisy-friendly at least, I fear. European evening time till late.

Do come! it will be like a wonderful party! even if you can only drop in and out.
"... not to be told a story, but to live inside a dream." - Hades, The Burnt City
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

How wonderful. 😃 I'll trying to listen. I really want to try finally hear Tom's dad music. :up So it sounds that this Saturday will be very fun and good! 🥰
Philipaholt
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Philipaholt »

merry wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:07 pm I think it's this coming Saturday we're going for a very special Miller Chat - with music from Tom's Dad, who is the loveliest man and has a radio show once a month (a few of you have heard it already.)

I thought it would be nice if we all listened to it (he plays the most wonderful music) as we chatted.

Tom will have to remind us of the exact times but it won't be Daisy-friendly at least, I fear. European evening time till late.

Do come! it will be like a wonderful party! even if you can only drop in and out.
The programme is 6pm-12am Austrian time and he DJs the second Saturday of every month. And he takes requests 🤗 it is just lovely
The secret of life lies in laughter and humility. —GKC
TRavine
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by TRavine »

So it has kind of become this thing for some millers to pop into the chatroom on Saturday nights (European time) so around late morning/early afternoon US/Canada. We're going to do that again tomorrow, so if anyone wants to join, please do!

My dad is having his radio broadcast again. He usually has them every second Saturday of the month from 6pm to midnight, Austrian time.

This time, he will have a friend over whom he will interview (in German) for the first part of the show, so the part where people can send music wishes will be from around 10pm Austrian time to midnight.

I'll post the link to the livestream in the chat, so anyone who wants to can listen in while we chat.

You can also drop your music wishes in the chat and I will pass them on. He will then try to play your songs on the livestream and also give you a shoutout if you like. We did that with some millers last time and had a blast, so do feel free to join in the fun.
"I'm not sure I'd know how to dabble." 8-)
Philipaholt
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Philipaholt »

TRavine wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:46 pm So it has kind of become this thing for some millers to pop into the chatroom on Saturday nights (European time) so around late morning/early afternoon US/Canada. We're going to do that again tomorrow, so if anyone wants to join, please do!

My dad is having his radio broadcast again. He usually has them every second Saturday of the month from 6pm to midnight, Austrian time.

This time, he will have a friend over whom he will interview (in German) for the first part of the show, so the part where people can send music wishes will be from around 10pm Austrian time to midnight.

I'll post the link to the livestream in the chat, so anyone who wants to can listen in while we chat.

You can also drop your music wishes in the chat and I will pass them on. He will then try to play your songs on the livestream and also give you a shoutout if you like. We did that with some millers last time and had a blast, so do feel free to join in the fun.
OMG.i can't wait. 😁
The secret of life lies in laughter and humility. —GKC
merry

2000 Posts
2000 Posts

Post by merry »

Me too! I've cancelled all other engagements, so to speak😁
TRavine
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by TRavine »

I'm posting the link to the livestream here. I hope it will work. Like I said, from 10pm to midnight Austrian time is the time for music wishes.

I'm still trying to make it but I have a fever and don't feel too well, so we'll see.

https://radiob138.at/index.php/hoeren/livestream
merry

2000 Posts
2000 Posts

Post by merry »

Poor Tom :hugs he did so well, passing on all our requests while WELL under the weather!

Tom's dad so sweetly played our requests which were all wonderful, we were dancing round the chatroom together ;) Tom had a special surprise for us - the Little Green Cactus song - :rofl INSPIRED, Thomas! :hugs

We had a wonderful chat tonight - thanks to Pippa, Diana, Fozzy, Tom, Autumn, mimosa, Colleen and new member MAJ who all made it in (apols if I have forgotten anyone! mind's gone a blank, was there one more?)

I do wish our other members could make it to a chat sometime. We really will have to do the 'get up early and meet Daisy' and others in the most different time-zones sometime. I hate that you miss out.

Just know you are missed :bighug
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

merry wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:33 pm Poor Tom :hugs he did so well, passing on all our requests while WELL under the weather!

Tom's dad so sweetly played our requests which were all wonderful, we were dancing round the chatroom together ;) Tom had a special surprise for us - the Little Green Cactus song - :rofl INSPIRED, Thomas! :hugs

We had a wonderful chat tonight - thanks to Pippa, Diana, Fozzy, Tom, Autumn, mimosa, Colleen and new member MAJ who all made it in (apols if I have forgotten anyone! mind's gone a blank, was there one more?)

I do wish our other members could make it to a chat sometime. We really will have to do the 'get up early and meet Daisy' and others in the most different time-zones sometime. I hate that you miss out.

Just know you are missed :bighug
Agree with each word, merry. This was so wonderful chat and I enjoyed it so much. Thank you, my lovely Millers. :bighug Especially thank you, you Pippkin, that you made that Discord voice chat. Oh, it was so good. I enjoyed it very much and I want to do it again. You know why. :cuddle

Want to chat again likes this yesterday with Tom's dad radio show in the background. Thank you so much you and your dad about playing my songs. It was wonderful! 🥰❤️
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

Hey, guys. Sorry, that I'm not in chat tonight. It's just I need to wake up early tomorrow for work. Yes, I need to work tomorrow. 🙄 Anyway, I'll be in tomorrow's evening chat like usually around 7 or 8pm (Latvian time). Hope you all "meet" there! 🥰🤗
mimosa
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by mimosa »

Thanks for the chat today. It was great.

ME
TRavine
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by TRavine »

I'm afraid I probably won't make it to the chat tonight, because I'll be on the train until 9pm and then I'll have to go to bed early because I have an early start tomorrow. :/ I'll miss you all! But we'll talk soon, I'm sure.
merry

2000 Posts
2000 Posts

Post by merry »

I hope you all had fun chatting this weekend. I was away and have only just got back. Hope I'll be able to drop in next weekend!

:bighug
TRavine
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by TRavine »

Hey everyone :)

Tomorrow, Saturday, from 6pm to midnight, Austrian time, my dad will have his monthly radio broadcast again and will take music wishes.

If anyone wants to listen in and wish for songs, we'll do a chat in the mill chatroom and he will try to fulfill as many wishes as possible. So if anyone wants to join in on the chat, that would be lovely. :)
dianakc
400 Posts
400 Posts

Post by dianakc »

TRavine wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:46 pm Hey everyone :)

Tomorrow, Saturday, from 6pm to midnight, Austrian time, my dad will have his monthly radio broadcast again and will take music wishes.

If anyone wants to listen in and wish for songs, we'll do a chat in the mill chatroom and he will try to fulfill as many wishes as possible. So if anyone wants to join in on the chat, that would be lovely. :)
Hi Tom, I think we joined later last time as he was doing an interview first. Is it the same this time or is it requests from the beginning? I have a couple JT inspired suggestions 😉
TRavine
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by TRavine »

dianakc wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:48 pm
TRavine wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:46 pm Hey everyone :)

Hi Tom, I think we joined later last time as he was doing an interview first. Is it the same this time or is it requests from the beginning? I have a couple JT inspired suggestions 😉
There will be no interview this time, so it's song requests from the beginning. :)