How about a Millers' Chat in the new Chatroom?

dianakc
400 Posts
400 Posts

Post by dianakc »

TRavine wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:17 pm
dianakc wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:48 pm
TRavine wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:46 pm Hey everyone :)

Tomorrow, Saturday, from 6pm to midnight, Austrian time, my dad will have his monthly radio broadcast again and will take music wishes.

If anyone wants to listen in and wish for songs, we'll do a chat in the mill chatroom and he will try to fulfill as many wishes as possible. So if anyone wants to join in on the chat, that would be lovely. :)
Hi Tom, I think we joined later last time as he was doing an interview first. Is it the same this time or is it requests from the beginning? I have a couple JT inspired suggestions 😉
There will be no interview this time, so it's song requests from the beginning. :)
👍
TRavine
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by TRavine »

Here is the link for the broadcast tonight. I will also post it into the chat once it's on.

https://radiob138.at/index.php/hoeren/livestream
"I'm not sure I'd know how to dabble." 8-)
TRavine
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by TRavine »

Radio broadcast tonight, Austrian time, 6pm to midnight.

My dad takes music wishes again. I'll try to be in the mill chat most of the time and you can drop music wishes there. Today, there is a party at the radio station with a BBQ so there will be more people there and it is likely that many of them will have wishes. Therefore, my dad apologizes in advance if he doesn't get around to all of them, however he will try his best to do as many as he can and make sure that everyone gets a turn at wishing.

Here is the link to the livestream:
https://radiob138.at/index.php/hoeren/livestreamhttps://radiob138.at/index.php/hoeren/livestream
dianakc
400 Posts
400 Posts

Post by dianakc »

Hi All, sorry but I can't make the chat tonight again. I'm off to the theatre! Get me... busy 2 Friday nights in a row. That has used up my full quota for the year I think. See you the week after x
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

So I'm also won't be in tonight's Non Miller chat, 'cuz I have work tomorrow. I hope to be next Friday. But I'll be tomorrow Millers chat. Have a fun tonight, guys! :up
"Now I love and will love" ❤️
dianakc
400 Posts
400 Posts

Post by dianakc »

Hi all, just sending my apologies as I'm off to see Elton John tomorrow night so can't make the chat. Have fun xx
merry

2000 Posts
2000 Posts

Post by merry »

I will miss you, Di! I shall be there tomorrow with such as care to attend (Hardy poem I think)

Have a super time at your concert! do tell us how it went afterwards. Hope he does I'm Still Standing, one of my favourites. And Don't go breaking my heart! Also liked the Christmas single with Ed Sheeran.
"... not to be told a story, but to live inside a dream." - Hades, The Burnt City
dianakc
400 Posts
400 Posts

Post by dianakc »

merry wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:02 pm I will miss you, Di! I shall be there tomorrow with such as care to attend (Hardy poem I think)

Have a super time at your concert! do tell us how it went afterwards. Hope he does I'm Still Standing, one of my favourites. And Don't go breaking my heart! Also liked the Christmas single with Ed Sheeran.
Will do xx
TRavine
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by TRavine »

Tonight at 7pm Austrian time my dad and a friend will have an open air DJ gig which will be broadcast live on the B138 radio station if anyone has time and wants to listen in.

I myself will be at school for most of it. 😦

There won't be a possibility for music wishes with this but if anyone still wants to tune in, feel free. They'll mostly play 60s to 80s music.
merry

2000 Posts
2000 Posts

Post by merry »

I'll be listening. I love Tom's dad's radio shows.

Poor Tom at school :sad
"... not to be told a story, but to live inside a dream." - Hades, The Burnt City