How about a Millers' Chat in the new Chatroom?

Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

How wonderful. It will be so fun. Can't wait to "meet" you all again and you too, Autumn. Hope you'll be there. 😃 :bighug

I forgot to mention in my previously post that evening for us with Tom is 8pm (20:00) or 9pm (21:00) Latvian time and for him it's 7pm (19:00) or 8pm (20:00) Austrian time. But we didn't set a specific time, so maybe it would be around this time which I mentioned! :up
"Now I love and will love" ❤️
Philipaholt
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Philipaholt »

merry wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:07 am Saturday night sounds like a goer, doesn't it! do come, Autumn. We've always had such fun.

It was lovely that Pippa and Mim turned up last night too - thank you :hugs
So so fun as always merry. I think I'll just adopt the lot of you. Precious
The secret of life lies in laughter and humility. —GKC
Philipaholt
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Philipaholt »

So when are we all chatting today?
TRavine
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by TRavine »

Philipaholt wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:09 pm So when are we all chatting today?
I'll pop in around 6pm Austrian time, 6:30 at the latest, I think, and am planning to stay there for a couple of hours.
"I'm not sure I'd know how to dabble." 8-)
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

TRavine wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:34 pm
I'll pop in around 6pm Austrian time, 6:30 at the latest, I think, and am planning to stay there for a couple of hours.

Then I also be there around this time and will stay for a couple of hours too! :up
Philipaholt
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Philipaholt »

TRavine wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:34 pm
Lovely. See you there
TRavine
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by TRavine »

Okay folks, I'm in :)
"I'm not sure I'd know how to dabble." 8-)
dianakc
400 Posts
400 Posts

Post by dianakc »

I would like to join you for a chat but I'm having family round for dinner so can't make it this time x
mimosa
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by mimosa »

dianakc wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:49 pm I would like to join you for a chat but I'm having family round for dinner so can't make it this time x
oh sad. Sometimes 15 minutes works, but it can be time warp...that's what happens to me. 15 minutes turns into an hour.

ME
mimosa
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by mimosa »

Just knowing that you're probably still chatting, and I'm not on is driving me nuts....just because I should be doing stuff. Maybe I'll sneak in an out...

LOL...what a hoot.

ME
ColleenD
300 Posts
300 Posts

Post by ColleenD »

What a great time in the chatroom today! :grouphug Thanks for all the wonderful ideas and the laughs! :rofl :bighug
Philipaholt
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Philipaholt »

ColleenD wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:11 pm What a great time in the chatroom today! :grouphug Thanks for all the wonderful ideas and the laughs! :rofl :bighug
OMG it was so so SO wonderful to chat with everyone. Thank you for an excellent Saturday
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

What a wonderful chat was yesterday. So much fun. I loved it. Thank you all, Millers. Hope to see you soon there again in next Saturday or another time! 🥰 :bighug
merry

1500 Posts
1500 Posts

Post by merry »

It was the best Miller chat EVER. So many lovely fun people! :bighug

I would get up at some ungodly hour to chat a bit with Daisy or any others with wildly different time zones if there was ever a chance of that and I bet others would too.
"... not to be told a story, but to live inside a dream." - Hades, The Burnt City
Philipaholt
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Philipaholt »

I would get up at some ungodly hour to chat a bit with Daisy or any others with wildly different time zones if there was ever a chance of that and I bet others would too
Absolutely I would
DaisyNinjaGirl
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by DaisyNinjaGirl »

merry wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:40 pm I would get up at some ungodly hour to chat a bit with Daisy or any others with wildly different time zones if there was ever a chance of that and I bet others would too.
OK OK, I'll try to make an account for the chatroom. (Is the link at the top of this thread still the right one?)
(she/her)
mimosa
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by mimosa »

DaisyNinjaGirl wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:22 am
merry wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:40 pm I would get up at some ungodly hour to chat a bit with Daisy or any others with wildly different time zones if there was ever a chance of that and I bet others would too.
OK OK, I'll try to make an account for the chatroom. (Is the link at the top of this thread still the right one?)
I'd be up for that...

As we all wake up at stupid o'clock to chat with Daisy! 😂 It would certainly be worth it.
:rofl

:clapping :love

:elephant

:bighug

ME
merry

1500 Posts
1500 Posts

Post by merry »

The link at the top of the board is the right one. I think Pani fixed it so that if you are logged in to the board, then you will get straight in to the Chatroom (let me know if you have a problem.) You can try it out in depths of Daisy-time :D when you will have it to yourself to see what it looks like and how to type into it etc. It has lots of little features but just to chat you don't need any of them.

MILLERS who come to whole-board-chat that used to be Thursday nights, we've moved it to Fridays. 9.30 GMT which is two hours from now. We usually stay an hour (you don't have to leave at 10.30 of course if you're having fun!)
"... not to be told a story, but to live inside a dream." - Hades, The Burnt City
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

merry wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:29 pm MILLERS who come to whole-board-chat that used to be Thursday nights, we've moved it to Fridays. 9.30 GMT which is two hours from now. We usually stay an hour (you don't have to leave at 10.30 of course if you're having fun!)
Oh, merry, how wonderful. It's now so fit me. I finally will can to join there. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :hugs :clap 😃

Btw, we with Tom again talked about chatting tomorrow evening around 6pm - 7pm (Latvian time) I think if I remember right. So if everyone want then join us there too! :up
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

Hey. It was wonderful to be in that chat tonight, but I want to more chatting with you all. I'm sorry if wasn't so active in tonight's chat, but I really wasn't to talk about in that themes. 😊 So maybe we can again make a chat tomorrow evening around 6pm - 7pm (latvian time)? It would be really wonderful. 😃 But if you have a time for it and if you want. I don't push anyone! :up

It's just I want more Miller chats. I'm so miss them. 😔 In last year autumn months we was so active there and I so want tot again to be like that. I really miss it so much! 🥺😉