My sister's videos

Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

My sister's videos

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

So after Tom's and Merry's advices I decided to make a new topic about my older sister's videos and songs. She slowly come to recognizable in all our country Latvia and three days ago she released her new song and lyric video for it. Now I will be posted a few her videos. They're really so wonderful. I love them all very much and I support her with all my sister's love. :love Btw, I am also featured in one video. Almost all videos edited by my sister, except lyric video! 🥰

This is her first video. It's a cover. Maybe some of you all will recognize it. Love this video very much! :loveeyes

So and this is here first song in Latvian and it was her debut to came in Latvian music world! :heart

Rest songs are in Latvian. Just warning! :up

This is a remix for her first song!

And this is her latest released song and lyric video which she not edited!

And I'm in this video, but which one, you need a guess! :lol

This is zumba version of my sister's first song. No, I'm not in it, but I wish I was in there! :lol

So I can tell that in spring she will releasing one new song again and after it one more yet. Yeah, she's very active. I'll inform you and definitely will post here when new video and songs will appear! 😃
"Now I love and will love" ❤️
mimosa
500 Posts
500 Posts

My sister's videos

Post by mimosa »

Very cool, Forsteriaana! And you are wearing the long green skirt, I believe. I haven't watched the youtube ones yet.

ME
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

My sister's videos

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

mimosa wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:49 pm Very cool, Forsteriaana! And you are wearing the long green skirt, I believe. I haven't watched the youtube ones yet.

ME
Yes, mim, you guess very right. :clapping That's me. I'm with white top and green long skirts in that video clip! :lol
TRavine
500 Posts
500 Posts

My sister's videos

Post by TRavine »

That's amazing, Fossy! Thank you so much for posting. They look really professional. Your sister will be really famous!!
"I'm not sure I'd know how to dabble." 8-)
merry

1500 Posts
1500 Posts

My sister's videos

Post by merry »

Fozzy! Your sister is amazingly talented, and very beautiful! What a voice!

I LOVE the zumba vid! I used to do Zumba. I'm terrible at remembering dance sequences though and was always two beats behind everyone else, it was embarrassing! :eek
"... not to be told a story, but to live inside a dream." - Hades, The Burnt City
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

My sister's videos

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

TRavine wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:43 am That's amazing, Fossy! Thank you so much for posting. They look really professional. Your sister will be really famous!!
merry wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:53 am Fozzy! Your sister is amazingly talented, and very beautiful! What a voice!

I LOVE the zumba vid! I used to do Zumba. I'm terrible at remembering dance sequences though and was always two beats behind everyone else, it was embarrassing! :eek
Aww, thank you very much, guys. :bighug What a wonderful words. Yeah, she's very talented. So true! 🥰
OurCreature

1000 Posts
1000 Posts

My sister's videos

Post by OurCreature »

Fossy, you have a very talented sister and I hope her talent is recognised. I watched her video accompanying her song Viegli sirds mana sitas and I thought both it and her song were jolly good - despite the fact I don't understand Latvian! But very pleasant to listen to.
Like the late Chaircat Midge, I am not always right.
DaisyNinjaGirl
500 Posts
500 Posts

My sister's videos

Post by DaisyNinjaGirl »

Your sister has a really lovely voice. I've been sitting listening to your playlist while I'm reading - it's rich and deep and expressive.
(she/her)
Philipaholt
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

My sister's videos

Post by Philipaholt »

Forsteriaana30 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:29 pm So after Tom's and Merry's advices I decided to make a new topic about my older sister's videos and songs. She slowly come to recognizable in all our country Latvia and three days ago she released her new song and lyric video for it. Now I will be posted a few her videos. They're really so wonderful. I love them all very much and I support her with all my sister's love. :love Btw, I am also featured in one video. Almost all videos edited by my sister, except lyric video! 🥰

This is her first video. It's a cover. Maybe some of you all will recognize it. Love this video very much! :loveeyes

So and this is here first song in Latvian and it was her debut to came in Latvian music world! :heart

Rest songs are in Latvian. Just warning! :up

This is a remix for her first song!

And this is her latest released song and lyric video which she not edited!

And I'm in this video, but which one, you need a guess! :lol

This is zumba version of my sister's first song. No, I'm not in it, but I wish I was in there! :lol

So I can tell that in spring she will releasing one new song again and after it one more yet. Yeah, she's very active. I'll inform you and definitely will post here when new video and songs will appear! 😃
Holy Sh*t fossy. She's amazing 🤩🤩🤩
The secret of life lies in laughter and humility. —GKC
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

My sister's videos

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

So in this week my sister filmed her new video clip for her new song in latvian, of course. It's calling "Upe jautā" in latvian. In English it is "River asking". I was there and it was amazing. First time I saw how making video and it was very interesting process, but also long. 😃 So here's a few pics from filming process. Enjoy! :up
IMG_20230307_171236.jpg
IMG_20230307_162752.jpg
IMG_20230307_163446.jpg
IMG_20230307_200825.jpg
IMG_20230307_202628.jpg
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

My sister's videos

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

And here's a two videos from filming process:

ForeverAutumn1
150 Posts
150 Posts

My sister's videos

Post by ForeverAutumn1 »

That is so cool, Fossy!!! Your sister is a fantastic singer!! :love
🎵🌵 Humming a cactus tune...🎵🌵
HerRoyalMajestrix

My sister's videos

Post by HerRoyalMajestrix »

Forsteriaana30 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:54 pm So in this week my sister filmed her new video clip for her new song in latvian, of course. It's calling "Upe jautā" in latvian. In English it is "River asking". I was there and it was amazing. First time I saw how making video and it was very interesting process, but also long. 😃 So here's a few pics from filming process. Enjoy! :up

IMG_20230307_171236.jpg IMG_20230307_162752.jpgIMG_20230307_163446.jpgIMG_20230307_200825.jpgIMG_20230307_202628.jpg
Wow, Fossy! This is super cool. Your sister is a phenomenal talent. You must be so proud! :heart
DaisyNinjaGirl
500 Posts
500 Posts

My sister's videos

Post by DaisyNinjaGirl »

It's really fascinating seeing the behind the scenes work, thanks for sharing.
(she/her)
OurCreature

1000 Posts
1000 Posts

My sister's videos

Post by OurCreature »

That all looks very interesting, Fossy, and I'm sure you had a great day out!

I note a shared taste between Latvian video makers and Tirolean folk group double bassists for a certain style of black hat.
black hats.jpg
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

My sister's videos

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

Thank you, guys, so much for such a wonderful words. :bighug So lovely. 🥰

Yes, I'm very proud of her and I supporting here very much. Now she's in annual song poll where need to vote each day for her song to staying in it, 'cuz each January is this poll final where performs 15 songs and only one is declared the song of the year. So me,y family and my, her and our friends voting about her each day. It's really amazing. 😃 I really very hope that she'll get in final. Fingers crossed! 🤩🤞

Also this new video of "River asks" will be release in end of March or beginning of April. My sister also edit it by herself ad it's also is long process. Today she showed us a little fragment what she made and it's wonderful. I really like it. When she'll release it I'll definitely share it with you all! 🥰❤️
merry

1500 Posts
1500 Posts

My sister's videos

Post by merry »

She is truly amazing, Fossy. And you are the most lovely sister to support her and be so proud of her!

Can WE vote for her too or do the votes have to come from Latvia?
"... not to be told a story, but to live inside a dream." - Hades, The Burnt City
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

My sister's videos

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

merry wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:36 pm She is truly amazing, Fossy. And you are the most lovely sister to support her and be so proud of her!

Can WE vote for her too or do the votes have to come from Latvia?
Thank you, merry. :hugs Well, here's a link where to vote about her song - https://lr2.lsm.lv/lv/lr2/raidijumi/muz ... a1/?s=1245, but need to go with FB or Twitter to can vote! :up
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

My sister's videos

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

If you remember I told that my older sister filmed her new video and I was there, and that she edited it, and when she will release it I'll post it. Well, that moment is come. So here's is that video for song "River asks" (in English) in Latvian. Enjoy! 😃🥰❤️

OurCreature

1000 Posts
1000 Posts

My sister's videos

Post by OurCreature »

Fossy, your sister has done a great job with her video. Her song is very pleasant to listen to even though I don't understand Latvian, and the video is nice to watch.

I watched Baiba's video on YouTube itself, and Google Translate tells me that she received some nice comments from fellow Latvians. She has been busy replying to them all!