Announcement!

Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Announcement!

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

Screenshot_20240419-134305.png
Hi, Millers!

In my life came a moment that I need to take a break from SM. Nothing serious happened, but it's just I need time for myself. So for some time I won't do anything in my NorthandSouthArt fan profiles (Insta, Twitter and FB) like here in forum and Discord. As for writing I won't do that too and I won't be active in Ao3 and FF.net too. I will be active in my private SM profiles, but maybe not too often. I really need this time. Don't worry I will be back and when it will happen I will let you know. Hugs and kisses,
Fossy 😘🥰
"Now I love and will love" ❤️
merry

2000 Posts
2000 Posts

Announcement!

Post by merry »

OK Fozzy, fair enough, I'm sure an SM break would do everyone good from time to time.

Hope all goes well for you, Fozzy dearest :hugs
"... not to be told a story, but to live inside a dream." - Hades, The Burnt City
Forsteriaana30
1000 Posts
1000 Posts

Announcement!

Post by Forsteriaana30 »

Hi, everyone!

I'm back in SM, but will take it very slowly. So maybe I won't be so active like previously and maybe you'll notice that I'm doing something much different than previous time, but it's because I still need to get this returning time slowly. I'm fine. I'm feeling much better, but still there's something with me why I need to take this all so slowly. :blush

Anyway, I'm very happy to be back. I really missed you all. :bighug :heart

Other news are that I finished my Digital Marketing courses and now I'm more freely for doing something else. So maybe I'll finally start to write my book. I think I will do it, but let's see how it will go. Maybe I'll write and post a new N&S story. I don't know yet. 😁

Anyway, that's what I wanted to tell. Have a wonderful day! 😃❤️
"Now I love and will love" ❤️