LIVE donkey nativity streaming TONIGHT at 6!

merry

2000 Posts
2000 Posts

Post by merry »

From Sidmouth donkey sanctuary

Live Stream begins at 6
Join us LIVE from 6pm (GMT) on Friday 8 December for our annual Carols by Candlelight service to get a pinch of magic - featuring the all-important donkeys.

Are you ready to get into the Christmas spirit? We have an evening of festive fun planned for you, as we bring you our annual Carols by Candlelight celebration. Whilst our car park is now fully booked, you are welcome to join us for our in-person event by public transport, plus we’ll be broadcasting LIVE from our Main Barn at our Sidmouth headquarters.

The event will be hosted by celebrant and former BBC Radio Bristol presenter Emma Britton and The Donkey Sanctuary choir will be leading us through renditions of your favourite Christmas carols:

Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
Little Donkey
While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks
We Wish You A Merry Christmas
The First Noel
The 12 Days of Christmas
Watch LIVE
Carols by Candlelight 2023 will be available to watch below from 6pm
"... not to be told a story, but to live inside a dream." - Hades, The Burnt City
TRavine
500 Posts
500 Posts

Post by TRavine »

Darn it, how did I miss this???
"I'm not sure I'd know how to dabble." 8-)
merry

2000 Posts
2000 Posts

Post by merry »

It's ok Tom, it wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be! The beginning was nice because they had donkeys in the big barn where people were watching the nativity, and I love watching donkeys do... anything.... but after a while there was less focus on the donkeys and more on the people - much less fun :rolleyes
"... not to be told a story, but to live inside a dream." - Hades, The Burnt City